Saturday, July 28, 2012

I don't need readers, do I?

It occurs to me (when reading the statistics that blogger provides to blog authors) that nobody reads this. I can't say I blame them, for the sporadic and rare updates. I can't say I blame them, for the uninspired content, either.

 One of my least interesting posts had 88 reads. Some of my best--ok, it's a relative thing--maybe 2 or 3.

 I have a "real" journal that will never find its way to the Internet, where I process my thinking and emotion for my own eyes only. And, I regularly write and publish (letters, newsletters, etc.) to a specific audience (like, say the parents of students at my school, for example).

What is this blog--not private, but not really public, either--all about? It is not, as discussed in a previous post, a travelogue, as it was maybe originally intended. I don't know.

But, here it is, for whatever it's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I❤️cORvallis!

The last couple of posts were about roundabouts.  Traffic circles.  Like the one at the intersection of West Hills and 53rd.  The only round...