Sunday, March 29, 2009

Migration

I recently started a blog on my website, www.grolsons.com, and uploaded the result via Fetch; one of the four entries bragged about how I figured out I had been a Web 2.0 pioneer, in the 1990's without knowing what Web 2.0 was.  Now it turns out I am way behind, doing things in an old, outdated way.  Not as old as paper and pen, but certainly not "up to speed" in the new digital world.

So, now I have discovered blogger, and that seems to be a hipper, slicker, modder mode of blogging.  The interface seems very user-friendly and attractive.  

I'll try uploading this, and, if all goes well I will discontinue doing things the older, slower, more local way.  

Then, maybe I'll write a blog that actually says something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I❤️cORvallis!

The last couple of posts were about roundabouts.  Traffic circles.  Like the one at the intersection of West Hills and 53rd.  The only round...