Friday, January 1, 2010

A lot going on

My largely imaginary audience may have been disgruntled to notice that there have not been very many updates--posts, which I like to incorrectly call "blogs," since I began as principal at Casablanca American School.

To you, then, I apologize. Let me say, I've been busy. On a steep learning curve. Learning. Having fun, working long hours, and, learning.

Plus, I get to write, or, actually, I am required to write (not that I'm complaining, just to be clear) an article for the "What's Up," the bi-weekly parent and community newsletter that the school puts out.

That, I guess, has been feeding my need to blog. Also, Marti (the admissions director, and communications person), is good about including a (usually flattering) picture of me along with my article. That is always good.

I suppose I could write here about some of our family adventures on holidays--we have been to Essaouira, a seaport city to the southwest of us here in Casablanca, to Marrakesh, the European "exotic vacation" center, and to London, this Christmas--for a dose of English, of order, and of ale.

But, I am making posts about that to Facebook.

What can I tell you, dear readers (both of you): watch this space for updates, and perhaps things will change.

Or, perhaps not. That will be OK, too. In the meantime, thanks for your support.

Oh, yes, and a very happy new year! 2010 will be a great year. Mark my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I❤️cORvallis!

The last couple of posts were about roundabouts.  Traffic circles.  Like the one at the intersection of West Hills and 53rd.  The only round...